Patty's Place was named after Patricia Ann Davison better known as Patty who was our mentor and founder, she passed away in January, 2013 and will be missed by all who knew her. She helped many women in there most difficult times. Patricia dedicated her life to the woman of Patty's Place, her memory makes all of us dream a little bigger and try a little harder. So this and everything we do is to keep her dream and her memory alive.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We offer more then just at bed. Our homes are some of the nicer homes in this business, we have single and double rooms fully furnished with televisions and cable. You will have access to a phone that includes long distance and a computer for job searching. For some of our ladies that are fortunate to have lap tops we have wifi that is free for all residence.
- Live in house manager
- Public Transportation in front of the house
- Washer, dryer, microwave, cable, phone, computer and wifi
- A safe, caring drug free home environment
- NA/AA meetings within walking distance
- Support system
- Random urinalysis
- Available donated clothes
- Assistance with community job referrals
- Assistance with medical referrals
- Referral to one on one therapy with licensed therapists and psychiatrist
- Referral to addiction specialist
- And much more